Inspector Gadget Coloring Pages
A remake of the television series, Matthew Broderick stars as Gadget, who suffers an accident at the beginning of the film, and befriends Brenda, a robotic surgeon who repairs Gadget so that he can defeat the villain Claw. In the meantime, Gadget and Brenda fall in love.
When Security Officer John Brown is horribly injured after chasing after a killer, Dr. Brenda Bradford sees it as a perfect opportunity for her new project to take place. When John wakes up, he finds his body changed. John Brown is now Inspector Gadget; a cybernetic police officer whose first plan is to hunt down the killer of Bradford’s father.
Security guard John Brown wants to be a cop. After a battle with a cyberthief leaves him critically injured, Brown’s employer, Dr. Brenda Bradford, turns him into the robotic cybercop Inspector Gadget. Gadget and Brenda battle the Claw, an evil industrialist intent on stealing Brenda’s technological secrets and destroying Gadget once and for all.
Most commonly used gadgets
Inspector Gadget Coloring Pages
* Gadget Binoculars: Binoculars lower down out of his hat and over his eyes.
* Gadget ‘Brella: A hand holding an umbrella that comes out of his hat. It can be used as a parachute. More often than not, he will fall rapidly when using his ‘Brella’ when it turns inside-out.
* Gadget Coat: His trench coat inflates when he pulls one of its buttons and enables him to float — in water or in the sky. It is almost always deflated by being punctured, causing him to shoot through the sky as the air is released before falling from a great height. However, in “Winter Olympics” (Pilot episode, Season 1), Gadget refers to it as “Gadget blimp”.
* Gadget ‘Copter: Helicopter propeller blades that come out of his hat that enable him to fly. Gadget has a second, “Spare” unit available in the event of failure (episode 9).
* Gadget Cuffs: A handcuff comes out of his forearm just above his hand.
* Gadget Hands: Several mechanical hands can pop out of Gadget’s hat. These hands will sometimes hold various objects including a camera, a motorized fan, a spotlight, a can opener, and other useful things. Of course, there are times when they will also be holding something useless or unhelpful to the situation.
* Gadget Legs/Arms/Neck: His neck, arms, and legs can telescope and extend to great lengths. Embedded into his left hand is a crank that can be used to retract the arm (episode 1).
* Gadget Legs (springs): As well as being telescopic, his legs can also extend with springs, which is useful for jumping and landing. Inspector Gadget Coloring Pages
* Top-Secret Gadget Phone: A telephone in his hand. The earpiece is located in his thumb, while the mouthpiece is located in his pinky finger. This is one of the few gadgets that is not voice activated; Instead, Chief Quimby activates it by calling Gadget. (There is also a regular telephone inside Gadget’s hat.)
* Gadget Skates: Roller skates come out of the bottom of his shoes. He is often very clumsy and struggles to keep his balance on the skates. Later in the series, he tries adding his own modifications in the form of rockets that come out from the sides. These have even more glitches than most of his gadgets for their first few appearances. Inspector Gadget Coloring Pages
* Gadget Springs: A spring comes out of his hat (he also has one in each shoe), enabling him to bounce, usually when falling head first and hitting his head against the ground.